Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grab extra chances to win a Nikon D2H!

I am running a Twitter/web competition to win a used but working Nikon D2H body - info on the competition is here and pics of the actual camera (and my ugly mug!) are here.


To increase your chances three-fold follow the instructions below.
  1. Retweet this tweet by clicking here (easy to do, already filled in!)
  2. Head over to my website at www.cameronlaird.com and have a look at some of my pics.
  3. Put a link to my website on your blog or website (link to Cameron Laird - Photographer http://www.cameronlaird.com)
  4. Send an email to websitelink@cameronlaird.com with details of where you have placed the link.
To increase your chances five-fold follow the instructions below.
  1. Retweet this tweet by clicking here (easy to do, already filled in!)
  2. Head over to my website at www.cameronlaird.com and have a look at some of my pics.
  3. Write a post on your blog or website about my photography, mention I am a commercial and editorial photographer from Townsville, Australia and include a link to my website in the post and also in the links section of your blog or website (link to Cameron Laird - Photographer http://www.cameronlaird.com)
  4. Send an email to websitelink@cameronlaird.com with details of the post and where you have placed the link.
Best of luck guys, make sure you are following me on Twitter to see who wins, it will be revealed in coming days!

1 comments:

Tyra said...

veiwed your website! Pictures look amazing..........I REALLy need to win that camera!