Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mmmm, fresh coffee...

You may be aware I've developed an appreciation for a really good cup of coffee.
I've got my Rancilio Silva at home which, with its new PID kit, is giving me a "God shot" virtually every time I turn it on.
At the other end of the scale I've had some truly awful coffees as I've travelled throughout Australia and south-east Asia.Like the time in Rockhampton a local donut shop poured instant coffee into their espresso machine portafilter, then heated the milk to sub-nuclear temperatures.
A quick plug: a colleague of mine is selling gourmet coffee, roasted fresh daily.They Express Post and have a money back guarantee. At the moment, if you sign up for their newsletter, you get a bonus sample of their coffee with your first purchase, whether that's 500g, 1kg or more. They've got some interesting coffee articles as well. Plus, if you click on the link below, and sign up, I'll get some free coffee when I buy my next order.
You don't want to deprive me of free coffee do you?
Visit http://www.roastandpost.com.au/offers/CameronLairdblog.htm to take up the offer.

0 comments: