Thursday, May 24, 2007

Nic and Hugh together on horseback.....at last!

Today just seemed to drag on and on and on. After a few too many ales celebrating Queensland's win in the State of Origin I wasn't really in the mood for a long day. However it was a bit of a treat to win a 'battle of the wits' with publicists and security for long enough to come up with some quality images! Action centred around Carneys Cattle Co. with Bryan Brown yelling from the balcony and Hugh and Nicole doing their best imitations of seasoned horse riders. They sure looked the part and didn't fail to impress with their riding talents!
From what I hear shooting is falling behind schedule however I'm sure they will make that up over the coming weeks.
And while I have the chance, if you are ever in Bowen MAKE SURE you stop in at Jochheim's Bakery for a pie or a coffee. Jayne & Paddy run what must easily be the busiest pie shop in Australia and it is a Bowen landmark. And thanks to Erin for my 17 latte's in 4 days! (A free Hunky Hugh pie for that plug wouldn't go astray!)

See my "Australia" gallery at http://www.cameronlaird.com/gallery/2849094

0 comments: