Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wedding photography, I'm back!

Well, not really as I am pretty picky nowadays. See the below questionnare to see if you would qualify.

a. Is your wedding in the NQ area between 01 November and 31 May?
b. Do you object to me wearing short sleeves?
c. Do you want a big flashy super-expensive album filled with overpriced prints to stick in a drawer?
d. Would you object to just getting the well prepared high-resolution files on disc?
e. Do you want to spend your whole wedding reception being photographed rather than relaxing?

If you answered yes to any of these then I'm afraid that I am probably not your man [I could make exceptions for a. providing your whole wedding takes place in a climate controlled dome set at 23C and about 34% humidity :-)]

Want to see a few samples from a couple of recent wedding? Click here

The wedding of Carl Webb and Renee Masterson - 10 October 2008

0 comments: